Bridge for Pelvic Pain Programs
- Education-We provide education about chronic pelvic, sexual and genital pain conditions through workshops and events throughout Colorado Springs and surrounding areas as well as nationally via Facebook chat sessions, interviews and webinars. Annually we host a Pelvic Pain Seminar in Colorado Springs, CO. Educational programs are geared towards chronic pelvic pain patients, caregivers as well as the medical community.
- Prevention Education-We provide prevention education for people of all ages with genetic conditions which might lead to chronic pelvic pain. Other prevention education focuses on athletes and/or dancers who might develop chronic pelvic pain due to stress, injury or accident which damages the pelvic floor.
- Scholarship Fund- This special fund provides financial assistance for chronic pelvic pain patients and/or their caregiver(s) to attend seminars and workshops.
- Women’s Chronic Pelvic Pain Support Group-Support group is held the second Saturday of the month at the Manitou Art Center.
- heART of the Lotus-Our healing art therapy program provides support to chronic pelvic pain patients as they express their journey of chronic pelvic pain through numerous artistic medium: music, drawing, writing, dance, etc.
Support Group Release Form and Support Group Facilitator and Art Instructor Bios Downloads: