As we continue to expand and grow our global reach, our programs will grow as well. For now here are some of the programs that we offer. Please go to our 'Donate' page to help us fund these programs to help chronic pelvic, sexual and genital pain patients.
- Education-We provide education about the myriad of chronic pelvic, sexual and genital pain conditions through various mediums including this web page, social media, workshops and and events. Educational programs are geared towards chronic pelvic pain patients, caregivers as well as the medical community.
- Prevention Education-This program focuses on prevention education for children, teenagers and adults within the sports, dance arena as well as education for people of all ages with genetic conditions or a family history of conditions which might lead to chronic pelvic pain conditions.
- Resources-In order to help global chronic pelvic pain patients globally, who often do not have access to integrative care within the countries in which they live, it is vital that we are able to provide informational resources about all of the chronic pelvic, sexual and genital pain conditions, treatment options, and a constantly updated list of integrative health-care providers world-wide. We are working to create these materials in numerous languages. Here are the languages we would like to target this year: French, Spanish and Japanese. (Is English your second language? If you would like to volunteer to help translate materials please check out our Volunteer Opportunities and send a note through the Contact form. Gracias! Merci Beacoup! Arigato!)
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Support Group-Women's Pelvic Pain Support Group is held second Saturday of the month beginning on 1.14.17 from 1:00-2:00 PM. Manitou Art Center RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarship Fund- This special fund provides financial assistance for chronic pelvic pain patients and/or their caregiver to attend seminars and workshops.
- heART of the Lotus-Our newest program which provides support and financial assistance to chronic pelvic pain patients to express their journey of chronic pelvic pain through any artistic medium: music, drawing, writing, dance. Like the lotus that grows in the mud, the patient is able to emerge as a lotus blossom: an expression of beauty in spite of the darkness. Program will begin on 1.14.17 from 2:30-3:30 PM. Manitou Art Center. RSVP: email@example.com